I have moved to www.pramodthomas.com

I finally decided to move my blog on a dedicated domain. So please read my latest articles at www.pramodthomas.com. Thanks for your corporation.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Poems-1

Broken Dreams
Why life is so reserved
Why it is shielded from all the blessings
Like a plant inside a black cover
Everyday in day and in night
You remind me of the colors of life
The beauty of dreams,
And the proud of being
But at the same time
All the colors were stolen
Painted them black
And left the road of promises far behind

Why this life is in black and white all the time
Why it is away from happiness
When I look through the years
I had passed by
Nothing glittering is left
Only sweat and blood smells
Which was a war between ambition and reality?
A war between self and god
A war between two worlds
Both never overlapped

I have seen birds with broken wings
Rivers without flow
Stoves without fire
Faces without blood

Why you have given me such a life-
Full of broken dreams.

Story of a half baked man
Don’t stare at me
What have you given to me
A heart full of dreams
Without the ingredients to achieve them
A brain full of thought
Without the courage to implement any
Now you have stolen my life from me
My all happiness
I can’t even breath properly
Every times when I try
I can smell my half baked dreams
That unfinished journeys
That swallowed thoughts
You have made me good for nothing
At first I thought being good is everything
All will happen its own
What stupid I was
I didn’t see your weapons
Worked against me
I was helpless
Every time I obeyed you
I made you happy
Instead you have stolen my dreams
And made me a half baked man.

Vision of love
Look at the candle
Which I had lit for you
I have a dream for you
Once I will become a butterfly
And suck honey from your lips
My love is like an everlasting journey
To the great heights of this world
My love is like the first song of a bird
I love you
Like sakhir Hussein loves thabala
Like the call centre guys love head phones
Like the monitor loves the mouse
My love is like my specks
Through which only clear vision is possible

I love you like the rain loves rainbow
I love you like the colors love white
My love is like the newborn’s first smile
My love is like the last wish of a dying man]

Yet,
I feel ashamed to tell you that
I love you.

No comments: